1. List the pros and cons of driving vs transporting your vehicle out of state.
2. Budget your expenses when purchasing a vehicle, including transportation fees, registration, insurance, taxes and fuel.
3. Research car shipping companies and obtain a quote.
4. Confirm with your seller the vehicle is available for pickup and designate dates / times available to release the vehicle.
5. For security reasons ask the seller to directly mail the title to your attention.
6. Ask the seller to provide photos prior to shipping your vehicle to compare the vehicle condition on delivery.