Thanksgiving is a few days away and most people will be traveling by air, sea or road. These are safe travel tips when arranging transport for your vehicle.
1. Schedule your vehicle #transport ahead of the holiday as many travelers will be requesting pickup within the same time frame.
2. Do not place valuable items in your vehicle for transport, as the carriers will be stopping at rest areas / hotels and these items could be taken from your car.
3. Contact your local transporter for the best shipping quotes.
4. Take pictures of your vehicle, including the odometer reading prior to the driver loading the vehicle onto the trailer.
5. Review your contract and inspection report.
6. Keep an extra set of keys in case they are lost.